Purple Curls

Hello My Curlies,

A couple weeks ago, I was invited to celebrate a friend's son 3rd birthday party.  I chose to dress down since it was at a park going with this $5 cute & girly thrift haul dress, a vest, and some sneakers. 
I was so very pleased with my hair.  Especially since it was in a protective style for the majority of the week.  I had about (8) 2 strand twists for 5 days.  However, when those twists were set free, that Moisturize Me had my curls shining under the moonlight. 
I was so very pleased with my hair.  Especially since it was in a protective style for the majority of the week.  However, when those twists were set free, that Moisturize Me had my curls shining under the moonlight.
I know everyone wants long luxurious hair, myself included; but most importantly, I want healthy hair.  It wasn't until I saw these pictures did I notice how healthy it's really doing.  I'm pretty sure you've noticed I like to keep my hair up high.  For some reason, I rarely wear it down and if I do there's a pin or hair accessory in the mix. 

Still contemplating trying some Moisturize Me?  It'll be one of your best decisions ever.  Shop now, Naturals By Shauntay Stay tuned.......Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts