Moisturized Bantu Knots

Hello my Beautiful people,

Many times for one reason or another, women may encounter dry hair which leaves breakage and less retention.  That is a big problem; especially, when you have natural hair and wear it out!!  I love the versatility of wearing my hair in a protective style, but since she's retaining moisture and length I find myself wearing her out more.  However, being that my climate has changed, I must also take that into consideration.

After wearing a high puff for almost 2 weeks (don't judge me) and only letting her get wet in the shower, I decided to try something new.  While in the shower, I wet my hair in small/medium sections and massaged some Moisturize Me into it, and began to twirl the hair until it started to wrap around itself.  This was a spare of the moment gesture so I didn't part it properly or take time to perfect it.  In the end, she came out moisturized and shining like new money.

I was very pleased to say the least that I ended up leaving the crown and side twisted to stretch the style out for another 4 days!!  My Zumba Gold ladies thought I cut my hair because they didn't see the rest of the curls, NEVER, lol.  Only during a trim though ladies.....only during a trim.
Until next time curlies......stay tuned.....Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts