Beautifully Home - Let's Go

Hello World,

I'm home, but the physically therapy does NOT stop!  My leg lifts are a must along with my stretches; strength training is a necessity and plays a major part in my recovery.  I do them in sets of 10's, 3 sets of each in total.  I start the set with lifting one knee upward and to me and then do the other.  I then do the next set by extending my leg & bringing it back, rotating between the two until those sets are done.  The above and below video is my last set where I stretch my leg out and extend it horizontally, then bringing it back to the middle.  I do all of these exercises all the while holding my stomach muscles IN and consciously paying attention to breathing in & out.  One should incorporate holding their stomach in on a regular basis (walking, exercising, sitting - make it a habit -strengthen that core)!
I always listen to music while I'm working out, it soothes my mind & my body at the same time.  Now, this is the first time I heard this song (above video) but I really like it because of its inspiration; we are all beautiful!!  One just has to see it in themselves, stand on that light and don't waiver.  We are all Kings & Queens!  Does anyone else workout at home?  What exercises do you do?
Note:  These exercises are specific to my recovery for lower back pain.  My physical therapist showed me these and many more which I'll continue to share when I can.  These exercises are done without weights; I'm using my own body weight to strengthen my core and legs.  For my arms, I have 5 lb weights where I do arm exercises too.  My arms aren't as strong as I want them to be and since it may not get fixed, I have to try to get her to get strong on her own.  There are no limitations on God.
 
Until next time.....Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts