S. Croft ~ Warrior Princess

Hello World,

 
I'm not a fan of the cold weather, but I do love the fall/winter fashion being that I can dress in layers and wear scarfs.  It doesn't take much to make me happy.  Now, the more I experience the cold weather, the more I fall in love with states that have hot climates.  But, until that dream turns into reality, I'll continue to dress warm & cute.  Who said you can't be cute and warm?!
 
Once I was dressed, I looked into the mirror and Lara Croft came to mind, the girl from the Tomb Raider game.  My brother and I spent an endless amount of hours in a zone playing this game.  What can I say?  I like video games too!   I may not be dressed exactly like her, but I sure felt like a warrior princess ready for the coming blizzard!  If you're getting snow, please be safe and enjoy some family time if we get snowed in our homes.
 
Until next time.......Shauntay
 
Note:  My hair is all braided up in preparation for my full head Marley install.  If I'm snowed in, then my hair will be done with a video for you guys!!  : )

Comments

Popular Posts