Curls Galore!

Hello World,
After my recent wash, a mixture of conditioner and lemon juice as my cowash and deep conditioner, I tried a wash & go using my Gel Me.  Mahogany Curls shared her cowash mixture in one of her videos so I gave it a try.  My side’s were really popping which means they’re hydrated properly.  My hair was damp during this picture, but it clearly shows my very small curl patterns.  I have some spirals and z patterns in the back and sides.
However, the top/front is a different story because the curl pattern isn’t fully visible yet.  She’s a little unruly so I’ll continue to trim her until she’s as healthy as the rest.  I forgot to take a picture of the whole style before braiding it into a protective style; it was only out one day.
Don’t get me wrong, I love doing my hair, but sometimes it’s hard finding the time so I’m going to give her a break for longer than 2 weeks.  It’s been a month since my last wash, and my scalp has been on her best behavior.  This gives me the opportunity to do a long term protective style.  There’s no more itching, scratching,  dandruff, or irritation anymore as long as I keep my scalp nourished and moisturized.  Thanks to my mixture to rewet my hair, my Moisturize Me &  Grow Me (Oil).
Thanks again for visiting, I have a couple treats for you guys that I’ll be sharing soon.  Until next time…….Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts