How to Make a DIY Deep Conditioner for Dry Hair

Peace & blessings everyone,
It’s been too long since I’ve blogged, but I thank you for visiting in my absence.  I’ve been working on a new DIY (do it yourself) deep conditioner tutorial because the first one was an epic failure on all levels.  The table and my voice was the only things recorded, and I forgot to strain the mix which left tiny banana pieces in my tresses.  Thankfully, I’d used the failed mix as a mask instead of a deep conditioner giving me a chance to rid my hair of the bananas during my wash process.
Not only did this mix replenish his hair, it also smelled just like banana pudding.  Now, I don’t bake often and definitely not from scratch, but I’m guessing I was on the right path.  : )  Back to the topic, it’s great being able to use the same foods you eat in your hair & on your skin.  I even thought I was tripping at times with my ideas until I come across things like this:  http://blackhairmedia.com/hair-care/bananas-hair-and-skin-benefits/

Both of our manes below were styled using  products. His is new, but mine has been twisted & pinned for about 2 weeks before I decided to let her live!!  I can’t lie Moisturize Me & Grow Me (Oil) has both of us feeling ourselves.   My style reminded me of a #LucilleBall style with a twist of Shauntay’s Originality.  : ) 
I’ve been wanting to add video tutorials to my blog for a while, but assumed the editing portion to be a major computer programmer project.  Well, you know what they say about assuming.  Thankfully, I already had the program on my computer and it’s user friendly.  How good is God?!

Moral of the story:  Don’t sell yourself short!  You can do whatever you put your mind to!  Even if you wrote an awesome blog post, but forgot to copy it before you left the page and lost all your work.  After getting upset and angry, I sat down and starting writing again with a lesson learned.  Until next time……Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts