Support Our Own

We must support our own small businesses on the rise.  If we don't do it who else will?  I've been following CourtneyNaturalHair for a while www.themanechoice.com.  She'd just started selling the butter and deep conditioner, but now her line has expanded trememdously.  I've used most of her products including the oils, except for the straightening products.
 
I also use As I Am products.  I may not use all of them every time, but I definitely use the Co Wash, Hydration Elation as my deep conditioner, and the Leave-In conditioner.  Deep conditioners are very important, but because I ran out I washed twice without deep conditioning.  My hair was not happy; I'll show pictures of my shedding with/without deep conditioning soon.
 
 
In a previous post, I mentioned donating to a project on Kickstarter and I received my book!  This book is about a little girl loving her natural hair.  For $10 (US) I got a copy of the book and my name printed in the book as a backer.  It's a great memorabilia!  So please, please, please support your own and keep the money in your community; other nationalities do it and so can we.  #BlackWallStreet  Until next time.....
 
Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts