Dance in the Rain

Last night, I wanted to let the rain run through my hair because I heard it'll make it shine.  Why not, I thought?  The rain fell long and hard before the thundering & lightning started so I stood there for a while.  But, once my mom heard I was out in the rain, she advised me to gather the water in a bucket next time because it's safer.
 
I loved the freedom of being in the rain and not worrying about my hair, but noticed it didn't have the shine I thought it would.  So, I applied a little Moisturize Me to my hands and edges, twisted large sections, rolled and pinned.  It didn't have to be super neat just tamed a little.
 
Upon me doing a little more research, I found a map of the acid rain levels in the USA and the east coast is horrible.  I won't be trying that again unless I move.  You win mom!  : )   I can enjoy a little swimming before wash day though since my twists were ruined.  Here is the link on the acid rain levels:    http://hollistics.com/2013/08/03/washing-with-rainwater/
 
Things don't always work out the way you planned, but there's always another way; think positive.  Until next time.....Shauntay 

Comments

Popular Posts