5th Month Accutane Update

5th Month Accutane 7/8/14
Hello again.  It's been a while since we've connected, but I wanted to give you an update on my Accutane use.  My face is sooo much better.  I may get a bump here or there but it's definitely not like before.  Overall, Accutane has given me my face back, and I can't be happier.
 
I'm in my 5th and hopefully my last month.  At the last visit, my dermatologist increased my daily dosage to 120mg a day; that's 3 pills a day.  Because there are so many packs, I wrote on them to keep track of what I took for the day.  The pills must be taken with a meal, preferably a fatty one.  However, I'm suffering from a lack of appetite; I don't want to eat.
 
When I originally decided to go on this medication, my doctor told me that I should be on it for about 5 months.  At my next visit. I hope he says we are finito!
 
Ironically, this picture was also taken when I trimmed 1/4 inch off my hair.  It needed to be trimmed because it'd been a while since the last one.  I don't trim as often as I did when my hair was being relaxed, or even now for that matter because I only wear my hair in curly girl styles.  When I decide to straighten my hair, then I'll let my aunt trim it even for me.  Right now, I'm content with keeping my ends trimmed, moisturized, and healthy.  Until next time....

Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts