Wash Day, Mix Day - It's a Happy Hair Day!

La bienvenida a todos (Welcome All),

Today was a wash day.  I pre-pooed my hair with grape seed, castor, peppermint, and jojoba oil, and left it in over night.  I applied it to wet hair & massaged it into my scalp.  I then co-washed my hair with As I Am Coconut Cowash, and finished with a deep conditioning treatment by The Mane Choice.  As previously said, this is my wash regimen and I try to stick to it because the pre-poo oil mix is working wonders on this itch, flaky scalp.
 
(Start from top left)
How About That Shine!
After applying some As I Am leave in conditioner and Moisturize Me, I twisted my hair into medium section to stretch it as it dries.  My hair & I are excited to try this new batch I whipped up today.  While I was filling the jars my hair started to leak out of my shower cap.  I laughed because it hadn't leaked all morning but as soon as it saw that creamy mixture, it started drooling.  : )-  Treat her right!  I'll post pictures tomorrow of the rest of my wash process. 
 
Until next time.....
 
Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts