Healthy Hair - Healthy Life

Vivir Bien (Live Well),

My goal is to have healthy hair, live a healthy life, which will make me a happy wife!  I'll take 2 out 3 for now.  : )  Women shouldn't feel confined when it comes to working out, swimming, or doing any activity that'll get your hair wet.  You can do it all and still have a beautiful, shiny, moisturized mane as long as you take care of it.
 
A couple days after my co-wash, I re-twisted my hair in my normal medium section two strand twists (about 7) using my mix, and took them out on Sunday.  Even though my hair wasn't fully dry the curls were still so defined.  There wasn't a lot a of frizz either.  I wonder if they'd be any frizz if my hair was dry.  She'll continue to be tested, but the more I use Moisturize Me the more she continues to amaze me. 
 
Twist Out/Flat Twisted Bangs - Those Curls Though!
Before my workout, I pinned my hair up, worked out, and still had curls afterwards.  I then re-wet my hair using my aloe Vera mix, applied my moisturizer, and flat twisted my hair.  I'll post pictures of the take out soon.
 
 
I'll be restocking my inventory soon for the store display; just waiting on my new jars.  I'm so excited (dancing around like a child on Christmas)!!!  I've learned to put things in God's hands and just keep pressing towards my goals, and he continues to open doors.  Tomorrow, I'll be styling a sister of mines natural mane.  I'm nervous because this is new to me yet I'm excited to try a cute style for her using Moisturize Me.  I love a challenge!  That's the competitive side of me.  Pictures will follow.
 
Update:  My client from http://naturalbyshauntay.blogspot.com/2014/04/moisturize-me-on-wetdry-hair.html asked me to re-pin her hair using my mix.  When I took the pin out, the hair had shine but was limp and only had a bump in the end.  So I brushed it using my Denman brush and worked in the moisturizer from root to end.  As I worked it through, I saw her hair come to life and when I let the hair go the spiral curl was back.  Her husband said, you should've recorded that because I'm amazed.  : )   Quiet as kept, so was I!!  So happy people love her as much as I do.  (I'll know next time to record it)
 
Until next time.....
 
Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts