Flat Twists, Curls, & Live 90’s Music

Hola Mundo,
It’s a holiday weekend here in the USA, and there are festivities everywhere.  Besides throwing some food on the grill for the week, I had a deadline to meet with Help Me Scholarship Foundation We’re giving away our first scholarship in January of 2017.  But, last month I was listening to live 90’s music from H-Town, Blackstreet, 112, with Keith Sweat headlining!!  I’ve seen 112 before but everyone else was a sweet chocolate treat!!
The beautiful queen in black bought me this flower because she loved how I was enjoying life.  : O  I was so surprised when she handed it to me, but shows me that God will place people in your path to show you love when you show others the same love.
For my hair:
  • I styled the braids and flat twists using Moisturize Me.
  • The Mane Choice Orchid Gel was used on my edges only.
Of course my hair wasn’t dry so I had a lot of frizz but you know I rocked it anyway, with pride!!
In April, my hair was twisted in the same manner for a sweet 16.  I love my flat twists because they’re easy to do and looks great in a protective style.  Then when you’re ready, you take the twist apart and you have another hairstyle.  Until next time my fellow curlies, happy, healthy, hair…..Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts