No Nip, Just Tuck & Roll

Hello World,
I pray all is well with everyone and your week is coming along nicely.  Last week, I took my 70 year young golden girl out to lunch for her birthday.  She says I keep her young, but she inspires me to keep doing what I’m doing so I can get around like her at that age post back surgery with a sharp mind.  That’s the most important part!!
After my last wash, I used my normal routine for styling; The Mane Choice or Cantu Leave-In conditioner is used then my very own Moisturize Me!  This time I two strand twisted some smaller/medium sections throughout my head and pin curled the ends as usual.  For the side edges, I did a flat twist and connected it to the back ponytail.   Other natural gals may know the curl pattern from the twists, but I’m not there yet.  However, the longer my hair gets and the more I do her coupled with the more pictures I take, I’ll get there.  We’re never done learning!
The front of me head is flourishing and I couldn’t be happier.  When I started out on this journey, my front was the most damaged, but look at her now.  She’s healthy, soft, and bouncy!!  Thanks Naturals By Shauntay!!
When I took all the twists out, I had an untamed curly fro that decided she wasn’t going to cooperate.  She was doing her own thing!!   I pulled the back up into a ponytail, tucked the hair to my liking, and pinned.  My bang was already popping so I let her flow.
All in all, today was another good day.  Until next time guys, stay tuned……Shauntay
Note: My hair was in the protective style for 2 days and I’d worked out those days too!!  Not bad.

Comments

Popular Posts