Check In

My fellow hair lovers,

It's me again.  I've always been memorized by our hair, especially in its natural state. However, growing up there weren't many "natural sisters" rocking non relaxed hair so I followed the crowd, secretly hating every minute of it.  I was down to 3 or 4 relaxers a year when I fully fed up with chemicals and said enough was enough!  
During my transitioning stage, my aunt would cut out the relaxer as my new growth came in, soon after I started trimming myself.  It was very hard at first seeing all these should be natural hair models online and walking around!! : )  Nevertheless, I knew I had to be content with where I was in my hair journey.  The first unorthodox length check showed length, but my hair was still damaged.
Now, she's much healthier and so am I thanks to Naturals By Shauntay.  We all want growth but my main concern was and will always be health because with healthy hair there's growth & retention.  The latter comes with the territory and is a bonus when your hair is healthy.

Until next time......Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts