Felicia Leatherwood Detangler Brush Review

Hello Curlies,
As promised, I wanted to share with you my experience with my Felicia Leatherwood Detangler Brush.
On freshly washed hair, I applied my DIY conditioner/detangler mix (link is below), my Moisturize MeGrow Me (Oil), and glided the brush right through my hair.  Make sure you work the product through your hair from root to ends.  I apply more on the ends because the ends are the oldest part of your hair.  Now I know what everyone was talking about with this brush.
I’m definitely ordering another brush because I forgot to choose pink instead of black; pink is out of stock now 😩. I’m even going to order an extra one for the upcoming giveaway.  Yes, new calendar year, new beginnings!!
I hope you enjoy the video.
Until next time…..Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts