Getting Acclimated

Peace & Blessings,

I came, I saw, now it's time for me to conquer this beautiful place.  I've been here a little over a month,  and I'm quickly learning the areas which are beautiful in itself.  I can't wait to start explore more next year in the spring when the weather is a little better.
Being on the west coast gives me the opportunity to work out and walk all year around.  Every time I see the mountains it takes my breath away.
As you can see, I'm not letting the weather stop me from being a healthier me, and enjoying the hot tub on the premises.  Don't let the west coast fool you, it gets cold here too.  It was 24 degrees the other night!  😱
I even let my New Jersey license, plates, and title go!  Officially, I'm no longer a NJ residente and I'm loving every minute!
Normally, I don't celebrate the holidays the way everyone else does.  Thanksgiving was another day for me to cook because one should give thanks everyday, in spite of what they have or don't have.  More importantly, if I don't cook, I don't eat so I cooked dinner and invited mi amigo nuevo to break bread with.



I'll like to leave you with this, when one is comfortable in their skin, knows thyself, and don't care what the next says or thinks about them, that's true freedom.  Until next time......Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts