6 Month Post Surgery Update

Peace my Kings and Queens,

I'm officially 6 months post back surgery, and I've never been stronger mentally & physically in my life.  It took a while but I found out that what I needed was already in me.  It's in you & me, you just have to find it, tap into it, and let it flourish.  Thank you God and rest in power Ms. Whitney Houston.

As I listened to Pandora, "Greatest Love Of All" I focused on the words and immediately felt an epiphany.  When you need encouragement it's always there through music.  "Find your strength in ❤️" 
I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of PRIDE to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be

Everybody's searching for a hero
People need someone to look up to
I never found anyone who fulfilled my needs
A lonely place to be
And so I learned to depend on me [Chorus:]
I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows
If I FAIL, if I SUCCEED
At least I'll live as I BELIEVE
No matter what they take from me
They can't take away my DIGNITY
Because the greatest love of all
Is happening to me
I found the greatest love of all
INSIDE OF ME
The greatest love of all
Is easy to achieve
LEARNING to LOVE YOURSELF
It is the greatest love of all

I believe the children are our future
Teach them well and let them lead the way
Show them all the beauty they possess inside
Give them a sense of pride to make it easier
Let the children's laughter remind us how we used to be [Chorus]

And if, by chance, that special place
That you've been DREAMING of
Leads you to a lonely place
Find your STRENGTH in LOVE

Until next time.....Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts