Rock On With Your Bad Self

Peace King & Queens,
 
For the past 3 days, the pool has been my "gym."  However, my legs are burning from swimming and doing aqua therapy, so I decided to switch it up.  This is one of the things I love most about the spring and summer weather.  One isn't confined to indoor workouts only.

I love being one with nature so I went for a walk.  However, the perfectionist in me wouldn't allow me to half do my workout so I finished with my leg exercises.  No bueno.  I have to keep reminding myself, no pain no gain.  However, for the next few days, I'll be working on arms.
For my hair:
  • I started with my conditioner mix to rewet and detangle the 2 sections
  • The halves were then broken into 3 more section to apply some Moisturize Me & sealed it with some Grow Me Oil
  • Made two ponytails, then spilt them in halves to make 2 large twists
  • Wrapped them around each other to make some mini buns
  • Topping if off with a scarf 
During my walk, I kept singing to myself, "I rock rough and tough with my mini buns, rock on with your bad self."  This is a reference to a song by The Lady of Rage called 'Afro Puffs.' I guess I'm showing my age but who cares, lol.  Yes, I'm a grown woman rocking on with my bad self!  : )   Until next time.....Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts