80’s Baby – Whitney Houston Tribute

Hola mis amigos,
Today, I untwisted my flat twists and let her do what she wanted; she decided to take it back to the eighties!  I immediately thought of the late GREAT Ms. Whitney Houston.  Ironically, my friend  said the same thing when I saw him.
 
To achieve this look:
  • I rewet 7 sections by spraying my conditioner mix
  • After working that in, I applied some Moisturize Me from root to end
  • I then massaged some Grow Me (Oil) into my scalp and strands to seal in the moisture
  • Finishing by flat twisting those 7 sections, and pin-curled the ends to make them curly
It’s safe to say, I’m very pleased with this flat twist out and the fact that I’m down 15lbs in 3 months.
She’s getting there which continues to show me that practice can make perfect.  Until next time curlies……Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts