Work It Out, Work It Out

My Fitness Lovers,

Boy do I miss being able to do high impact workouts and want a personal trainer, but right now I have to settle for physical therapy.  I'm praying one day I'll be as good as new; I may not get there, but I won't stop pushing towards that goal.  Below is part of my most recent session at physical therapy.  I love riding bicycles but I can't ride mine yet so I use this stationary one every chance I get, even if it's just for 6 minutes (it's normally set for 12).  Have I told you how much I love this woman, my physical therapist?!  She helped me strengthen my body before surgery, and am helping me to get my strength back after the surgery.
Thank God it hasn't been gotten busy yet, so I've been able to get a nice workout in on different machines.  To strengthen my core & legs I sit down, cross my arms over my chest, and use my legs and core to stand up; I do 2 sets of 10's.  This isn't an easy thing to do without being a back surgery recipient, and today I didn't want to do it at all but I pushed through.  Especially once I said 2, I saw my therapist doing the exercise with me.  Now that's support, a person willing to get into the trenches with you to push you beyond your limits!  It reminds me of my Billy Blanks days, lol.
 
Keep pushing yourself guys, and expanding your mind through all things positive.  Until next time.....Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts