Blood Donations (Viewer Discretion Advised)

Peace & Blessings to All,

I've missed you, and by the numbers it seems the feelings are mutual.  I haven't posted in a while but for a good/great reason.  Thank you, thank you, thank you; I can & will never say it enough.  Thanks for even taking the time out to read my blog.  I hope I can continue to share my thoughts, life experiences, business, and everything else within reason on my blog to encourage, uplift, motivate, and give God the Glory.  Who would've known that someone who dislikes writing as much as running would learn to like it (writing not running) and turn into a blogger?  God knew.  : )   I know it's been awhile since I've reached out, almost a whole month to be exact, I think.  This post will tell you why, where, and what I've been up to & going through for the past 3 weeks; you're going to be so surprised!!!
 
Recently, I underwent a major surgery and to begin prepping, I donated my own blood just in case I lost too much during surgery, and needed a transfusion.  I literally just made it (by the day) to donate and was worried the blood would expire when the surgery was postponed due to an illness (baby cousin passed his germs off to me). Fortunately, the blood didn't go bad and wasn't needed,  thank God.  I still want to donate a couple times a year though; it could save a life.  Have you ever donated blood? Do you know your blood type?  Do I know God opened every door for me from the beginning to the end?  Yes, yes, and yes.


I kept my surgery a secret to most until I was out of the woods because I needed/wanted to keep negativity out of my spirit, and space during this time.  No one needs that before going under anesthesia for 6 hours; I could've died.  It's funny how the people I thought would be there wasn't, not a call, text, visit, smoke signal saying I wish you died, nothing.  I don't hold any ill will towards them, I just don't want to have anything to do with them because they showed me just how much they think of me; that goes for family as well.  But, God had a ram in the bush, I'll tell you about her in a future post; she needs a full feature for allowing God to use her like that.
 
Today marks 30 days post surgery and so many things have changed, and I'll be sharing my experience from hospital, to rehab, to home, and more.  Until next time.......Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts