Testimonial – DreadLock Journey

Hello (English) ~ Bonjour (French) ~ Guten Tag (German), Buon Giorno (Italian) World,
It’s with great pleasure that I bring to you a testimony from my friend, my guinea pig, and my fake son, lol.  He has really been a trooper in allowing me to try my new products on him.  In the above picture, you can see where he started, and how far he has come.
Ironically, the 1st time I twisted his hair was in May 2014.  I usually twist it once a month, but a month or two was skipped in between.  Which means, I only re-twisted his hair about 6 or 7x.  I’m truly in awe at how his hair has transformed.  Naturals is doing her thang!

In the video, you can clearly see how his dreads has transformed into what we wanted them to look like with his ends budding and locking.  Before I go any further, let me explain the first frame.  He loves taking pictures of us (secretly I like it, his phone is AWESOME), but to deter him from posting them I stick my tongue out.  I didn’t know he was recording, lmbo.  Okay, back to business.  I used to create this look:
  • Crème of Nature conditioner (orange bottle)
  • Gel Me (new product)
  • Jamaican Mango and Lime Creme (Yellow Jar)
  • Moisturize Me (White/Mango) (Coming back soon)
  • Grow Me (Oil)
Testimonial – I am extremely greatful for you and your product.. You truly saved my hair!! To know that we stepped out on faith and you are better than people that got licenses I am truly blessed to have a great friend like you love you to the moon!!! Thanks @Naturals_By_Shauntay 🙌😁 He started from the bottom, now he’s here!  Drops Mic….Until next time……Shauntay


Comments

Popular Posts