Twist Out Definition

Hello my fellow hair lovers,

I'm such a huge fan of big hair as you can probably tell by now, but wearing my hair out all the time isn't good, especially in this weather.  Fortunately, there is always a compromise.  My hair has been in a protective twists with one large flat twist in the front.

For styling I used, Moisturize Me (Shea) & Grow Me (Oil) and twisted large sections (8 Total).  Instead of covering it up, I opted to take out the flat twist along with two sections,  and picked the roots for volume.  After pinning the rest into what supposed to look like a rope, I topped it off with a scarf.  I have a large dome, but that will not deter me from finding decorative scarfs to accessorize my mane.
 
Seeing the definition in those twists, helps me to see progress also.  It's nice to finally find the right size, and type of twist for the look I've wanted for a while.  In the past, they were either too small or too large.  I'd try a style thinking it'll come out one way, and it comes out similar or totally different.  Nevertheless, you work with it.  It's always trial and error in my book, but when you get that twist out that makes you smile, then you nailed it!!  Well, except for that pin showing in the back.   : )
 
Until next time........Shauntay
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts