Sunshine In My Heart

Welcome Back Hair & Life Lovers,


In the previous post, I showed you the side view of my most recent pin up; here is an update on the style and mood because today is a new day.  I took advantage of my love for my man, John Legend's music, and my hair doo (an old slang for hairstyle).
 
Much respect to Mr. Legend, for his undeniable talent.  I'm telling you, I still get goose bumps every time I hear him sing and play the piano; one day I'll see him in person.  I always wanted one of his songs to be played the day my soul mate & I become 11, and I thought it'd be "So High" from his first album.  That was before I heard "Nobody in the World" on the #LoveInTheFuture album; I'm so torn and in love with his great, soulful music!

 
 
Due to the above contributors, there is sunshine in my heart even though it's a nasty, rainy day.  I smile, even when I know the people on my team, isn't really on my team.  It's cool; I only need God in my corner anyway.  With him, I'm always a winner, even when I lose because he has my best interest at heart.  I'm truly #grateful in spite of what I see.  God is my motivator and myoriginalman is an added bonus.  He is my sunshine.   An awesome person who I'm willing to go crazy with.......Until next time
 
Shauntay
 

Comments

Popular Posts