Wrap It Up

Good Day All,
My hair regimen is important to me, so I’m not going to let anything stop me from treating it.  My hair was still in box twists when did the oil rinse.  I started with wetting my hair, applied a mixture of oils, put on a shower cap and net, and wrapped it up.  The rinse was similar to a hot oil treatment and was left in for at least an hour (sometimes longer).  However, I was on a time schedule during this wash process, and leaving the house with a shower cap on is a NO NO in my book!  Hence, I opted to wear my turban to match my brown dress and no one knew what was underneath.  I love being a woman!
Once I rinsed out the oil (top row), I then applied As I Am Cowash and worked it through like shampoo, then rinsed again (2nd row).  Next, I applied As I Am Hydration Elation for my deep conditioner (last row); washed that out and applied As I Am Leave In.  Note:  I always use cold water (as cold as I can stand).  I massaged Grow Me (Oil) throughout my scalp & hair, and styled using Moisturize Me.

I love the way #MahoganyKnots twist, roll, and pin her hair!  Her styles are always so cute; I emulated her #Fishscale.  This was before she cut her hair.  Even though my styles don’t come out exactly like hers or anyones for that matter, I still try.  Styles vary in looks due to a variety of things such as:  hair texture, length, thickness, products, etc.  I’m so glad I tried because I think it came out very nice for our family portraits.  Until next time….Shauntay


Comments

Popular Posts