Dreads, Locks, and more DreadLocks

Saludos,
A friend of mine was attending a wedding, and asked me to hook his locks up.  I love seeing the transformation from the beginning to the end.  I do have a secret love for locks!  If I didn’t like to change my hair so much I’d let my hair lock.  Instead, I have to live vicariously through others.
Products used for this style:
  • Tresemme to co-wash
  • As I Am Hydration Elation (deep conditioner for 15 minutes of hooded dryer)
  • Crème of Nature Leave – In
  • Grow Me (Oil)
  • Moisturize Me 
  • AVJ/Oil mix to rewet hair
  • Metal Clips
  • Blow Dryer
Seeing a man dressed for success & dressed to impress makes my heart proud, and as you can see he was happy.  He likes to wear his hair out, but I like it barreled.  Even though it’s a lot of work barreling, he does it so well!  As you can see, the elder wins this one young one; yet the struggle will continue.  : )  Until next time….Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts