Wash & Style

Hola Mundo.  For my past couple of co-washes I mixed Tresemme conditioner, honey, and peppermint oil.  I know I'm always trying something new, but this is really working wonders on my scalp so that's why I'm sticking with it.  I've also decided to take the ACV rinse out of my regimen because my hair felt brittle afterwards, even though it had shine.  I thought it was just me, but I found out I wasn't the only one.
 
There are many people out there that don't use shampoos, or any ACV rinses; their hair just don't like it.  I'm going to stick with my co-washes for now and see how she reacts.  She's thanking me so far.
 
After my wash, I used AsIam Leave-In conditioner, Grow Me (Oil)Moisturize Me (Shea), and Gel Me to twist medium sections and bantu knot it. 
 
I was extremely pleased with the results, except for those 3 unruly parts at the top.  I made 3 smaller sections out of one large one the next day, but by that time the rest of the hair was dry.  Hence, the frizz.  I used my Gel Me on my twist to cut down on the frizz and she did her thing!  I ended up unraveling the knot and twist and just let it fall.  Then, I picked my roots with a pic so the parts weren't showing and finished with a flower.
 
I know many naturalistas complain about shrinkage but it doesn't bother me.  It comes with the territory.  There is always some positivity and light in any situation, despite how dim.  Until next time.....
 
Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts