Nos Vemos

I'm back again world with a twist out done on a previous rod set:
  • I used my AVJ/Oil Mix to rewet my mane
  • Massaged Grow Me (Oil) into my scalp and on hair (front root to end)
  • Applied Moisturize Me (Shea) on hair (from root to end)
  • Then twisted large sections leaving the 3 flats twist on the side
Twist Out
I absolutely loved the definition of the left side, but have not mastered the best section for the perfect defined twist out on the other side.  Either they're too big or I take them apart too much; I think it's a little of both honestly.  I'll get it one day as long as I keep practicing.  Overall, I was pleased because I have curls.  : )
 

Sadly, my family has officially said "see you later" to a man who was a father, brother, uncle, cousin, and friend; an all around great person.  He loved and wasn't afraid to talk to our people about true freedom.  He'd say, "When you know who you are, it's an awakening."  I thank God for the time I've had him, and that I had the opportunity to share my study abroad experience to Namibia, Africa; he also got a chance to use Moisturize Me and Butter Me.  Thank you for supporting my endeavors.  Yo te quiero tio.
 
 
 
This one's for you Unc; nos vemos!  Until next time...
 
Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts