Don't Conform - Be Original!!

I've never been one to conform to the normal.  I'm an #Original!  : )  Society wants us to accept their perception or definition of a woman, but I define my femininity!!  One of the things I love most about being a woman is the versatility of our clothing; we can wear just about anything!
 
You don't have to have a million bucks to look like it, just put it on (snap).  As an original woman, I can wear what I want, when I want, and how I want.  If you like how you look, then no one else matters because confidence comes from within.  Yes, there are many contributing factors such as:  hair, clothes, makeup, etc., but ultimately confidence comes from you!
 
Ironically, I was told by my fellow sister, that I looked like a candy striped cheerleader cheering the sick on to get better.  I love it! Cheer them better & look cute while doing it.
 
On another note, is that hair growing or what?!  On old twisted out hair, I used:
  • My AVJ/Oil Mix to rewet my hair
  • Detangled using a wide tooth comb
  • Massaged Grow Me (Oil) into my scalp, and hair from root to end (giving ends extra care)
  • Massaged Moisturize Me (Shea) from root to end
Flat Twists on Cool Dried Stretched Hair
I wanted to elongate my hair and do some large flat twists, so I blow dried my hair on cool.  Then, flat twisted 4 sections in total, but the left twists was larger than the right.  Hence, one side it fuller than the other.  The twists stayed in for 5 days, and on the 6th day I took it out.  Voila!  It's nothing special but it's big & bouncy blowing in the wind, just how I like it.
 
Be you, in spite of the wrong you see around you!  May you be resting in peace dad. I hope we're making you proud; gone but never forgotten.  Until next time....
 
Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts