Paint Your Masterpiece

Hola Mundo,

I wanted to share this quote with you because I think it's so powerful.  "Life is a blank canvas, so paint a masterpiece to remember."  This speaks volumes to me because a lot of my accomplishments seemed to be unattainable until I stepped out on faith.
 
Ever since I was young, I had dreams and knew what I wanted.  Thank God my mom & dad supported me in my many endeavors, and continues to encourage me to pursue my dreams.  Having a support system makes a huge difference.  These past 5 years felt like a lifetime, but I now see that God was preparing me for what I've asked for, my own mobile business.  Naturals By Shauntay (NBS) gives me that opportunity and so many others. 
 
One never knows the future, but I know if I keep working towards my goals I'll see it manifest.  So I encourage each and every one of you to pursue your dreams, no matter how outrageous or crazy it sounds.  People will always tell you what you can't do because they aren't willing to pursue their dreams, but ignore them and reach past the stars.
 
Shauntay's Life Canvas - so far : )
Recently, I also started working on a vision board.  I've heard of speaking things into existence, but having a visual of your goals & dreams on a daily basis gets into your conscious and subconscious, in my opinion of course.  It consists of the goals I want to accomplish, and what I want to perfect.  This'll help me to stay focused on the tasks at hand.  Do you have a vision board?
 
Until next time......Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts