Length Check

I had a houseguest this week so we had some girlie hair time, and she did a length check picture for me.  I'm truly amazed at how my hair is growing.  I know our hair grows in stages but I honestly don't pay enough attention to know which stage it is in.  I don't want to get consumed about growth; I just want healthy hair.  So, I will continue my hair regimen and let her do what she do!  : )
6/21/14
My baby girl/niece asked me to do a Mohawk for her graduation and I had to oblige.  I don't usually do designs but I tried it because she asked.  She has worked so hard in school, and is graduating with a great GPA so I had to give her what she wanted.  She'll wear it like this to let it air dry.
 
 
 
 
Ingredients used:
AVJ/Oil Mix
Moisturize Me (Mango)
 
 
 
After pictures of her hair & mine will follow once the bantu knots are taken out.  I said it was a girlie hair day.  : )  Ironically, when we saw her mom she was rocking some bantu knots too.  Check us out.
Until next time.....
 
Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts