Bantu Knot Update

Hello my Beautiful People,
After doing this young lady’s hair for the prom, she asked me to do a Mohawk for graduation.  She’s transitioning so her ends are still relaxed; she;s itching to cut them off.
To obtain this style, we did this:
  • Sprits her hair with a refresher mix
  • Applied Mosturize Me
  • Parted sides & Flat Twisted into the Mohawk
  • I Bantu Knotted the middle to wear in a protective style

Her hair stayed in the protective style until graduation day, but she did sit under the dryer to make sure her hair was dry before I unraveled the knots, and the ends of the flat twists.  She didn’t tie her hair down so the flat twists were a little frizzy, but I was still pleased with final results.
Congratulations mi sobrina on your 2014 graduation!!  This is just the beginning of your life journey.  Always put God first, pursue your dreams, and everything else will fall into place.  Until next time……Shauntay 

Comments

Popular Posts