Moisturize Me in Protective Styles

Hola Mundo,
This beautiful young lady is in the transitioning stage being 3 months post relaxer.  She has about 3 inches of new growth, which is beautiful by the way.  Since she hasn’t made up her mind about not receiving anymore relaxers, I wanted to show her how awesome her hair can be without chemicals.  Being a student & athlete doesn’t leave her much time to do her hair, but this protective style gives her at least 2 hairstyles.

Please don’t get me wrong, I don’t discriminate against people who still relax their hair.  I just choose not to but am willing to help any & everyone to have healthy, beautiful hair.  Isn’t that what we all want?  In  the end, one must do what is best for self.  I digress, it was such a pleasure to do her hair because I use to babysit her!  Time sure flies and waits for no one.  I was extremely pleased with the outcome and can’t wait to see the 2nd hairstyle when the knots come out.
In the past, I’ve tried to do my hair something like this, but hers came out sooooooo much better.  Want a comparison?  Of course I’m going to show you.  Which one do you like better?  Hers, hands down!



In Finding Nemo, one of the fish kept singing “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.”  Besides the fact that I LOVE to swim, the other message I received was to never give up, in spite of the obstacles, just keep pushing towards the goal because anything is possible.  Be encouraged.  Stay tuned…..Shauntay


Comments

Popular Posts