My Curly Mohawk

Hola mi amigos,


To achieve this style, I made 3 flat-twists on each side.  I then made 2 flat twists in the front, and two small ponytails in the back.  I wanted to twist the rest of my hair but was too tired because I ended up twisting one side twice once I realized I was twisted them the wrong way.  That mistake never fails me!  The products I used to obtain these results are:
  • My Aloe Vera Juice (AVJ) oil mix to rewet my hair
  • Massaged Pure Jojoba Oil into my scalp
  • Twisted using Moisturize Me
I recently started massaging jojoba oil into my scalp because I was still having problems with my scalp peeling in 3 areas (middle of my head and behind my ears).  I had to give those areas some extra attention.  I then worked Moisturize Me in from root to end and styled.  I was really pleased with the results and can't wait to take those knots out.
 
During my transitional period, I'd also wear Mohawks but I'd curl the middle to tone it down.  This was my go-to style and easy to maintain.  My cousin would braid my hair and I'd curl the middle with a curling iron.  Now, I can attain the same style but instead of using the curling iron, I'll use my curlformers that recently came in the mail.  Yes!!!  I've been waiting to try them out!
 
As promised, here is a sneak peek of the Moisturize Me jars. (20oz & 8oz not shown) The body butters will be offered in the larger sizes only.  (20oz, 16oz, & 8 oz)
Continue to reach for the stars my friends!!
 
Until next time....
 
Shauntay 



Comments

Popular Posts