Flat Twist Out

Hello World,

It's another wash day.  Normally, I do an apple cider vinegar rinse (ACV) once a month and this wash included it.  I use this rinse to rid my hair of an excess products since I don't use shampoo.  This process included:
  • A pre-poo overnight oil treatment, and washed it out using cool/lukewarm water
  • I then co-washed with As I Am Coconut Cowash
  • Followed up with an ACV rinse
  • I conditioned with As I Am leave-in
  • Twisted using Moisturize Me by Naturals By Shauntay
When I do an ACV rinse I usually don't deep condition my hair after.  There's no specific reason why I don't DC afterwards but this routine may change.
 
 
As far as the end result, I love the definition of the curls but I miss the volume of my hair.  It was really curly but too flat for me.  I did learn that when I want tight curls, twist my hair in small sections like this.  I like tight curls when I do my mohawks, but when I wear my hair out I must use big sections.  Stay tuned for a sneak preview of the different sizes of Moisturize Me. Until next time....
 
Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts