Finger Coils using Moisturize Me

Hola Mundo (Hello World),
I hope you had a good day because today was a great day for Naturals By Shauntay!!  The jars are here and my client was pleased with her hair; just seeing the smile on her face made me happy.  I started by co-washing her hair with a Suave conditioner (green bottle), followed by an Olive Oil deep conditioning treatment also in a green jar.  I then sat her under a hooded dryer for 15 minutes.  Finishing, with applying my Gel Me mix and Moisturize Me and this is the final result.  I want someone to do my hair like this because my arms would be spaghetti noodles if I did it myself.  : (

Moisturize Me used on Finger Coils
Every time I step out of the box I show myself that anything is possible, from traveling halfway around the world by myself on scholarships alone to starting my own business; you can do it all!  It never ceases to amaze me how much can be accomplished when you apply yourself, stop making excuses, and do it!  It doesn't matter where you came from or how much money you have, your past has nothing to do with your future.  My focus now is perfecting these labels because my deadline is approaching quickly.

Until next time....

Shauntay

Comments

Popular Posts